Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Dead or alive, Higoro says it anyways

Unfeeling, cold, apathetic. Words that described Higoros state of mind upon seeing Issuns final defeat. Issuns body, bloody and disfigured did not faze the male, if anything the smell bothered him more than the sight. He watched from a distance but moved closer, his eyes trailing from Issun to Minori. He spoke no words, not a sound. He did not mourn the way Minori would, he would not mourn at all. His feelings towards the dying male stayed the same, pity was a luxury Issun could not afford. Higoros golden eyes peered into Issuns one good eye, he watched as the half baked wolf began breathing his last breaths. Steely gaze with an even colder look was all Higoro gave Issun. The wind bristled his coat as the male sat, looming over Issun. The dark male leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Don't worry, your death isn't completely needless." He leaned back and stood, a devilish smile premiered on his lips before vanishing soon after. With the swish of his tail Higoro left, winning had lost its taste.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by Higoro - September 29, 2019, 03:14 PM