Sun Mote Copse you must believe in spring
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Joining 
okay attempting to have deku join for real this time! his papa is dead and i believe minori will be exiting the game so my boy is kinda on his own. @Orochi - brother <33 if u want to say deku and orochi are together i would love that

the last several months had been daunting for the young boy. he had grown considerably in the time that he had been away from the forest. his mother and father had endured countless hardships, ending in the loss of issun. the death of his father had been a difficult burden to carry. no matter where he went, deku could not remove that feeling of heartbreak. so, the child wandered until he had lost the scent of his parents and his brother. he wandered until his little legs could not carry him any further.

it was here that the child caught the scent of a familiar border. teary eyes looked out, feverish in the way that they darted from side to side. deku shivered on the edge of the claim. his tail was tucked tightly to his rear. after a few moments of debate, the young starchaser drew back his head and called out for @Wraen. he only hoped that she would not turn him away.
Messages In This Thread
you must believe in spring - by Deku - October 01, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: you must believe in spring - by Wraen - October 01, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: you must believe in spring - by Deku - October 01, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: you must believe in spring - by Orochi - October 01, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: you must believe in spring - by Wraen - October 03, 2019, 06:03 AM