Cricket Creek Bog but he talks like a gentleman
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sorry for wait ><

soft breaths puff quickly from his jaws as ears press as flat against his head as earthly possible. the snake rears above him, terrible hisses slipping forth and chilling his bones as he makes a fruitless effort to writhe out from under the pressure of such a searing stare. yet as quick as he launched upon him, the predator suddenly drew back and reif could only stare on in absolute bafflement. what??? slowly the pallid creature rolls so that gangly limbs gather beneath him to help push him to his shaky stand; much like a doe in the presence of this fire breathing monster.

yet rather than fleeing at this given oppurtunity, reif is quick to note the absence of that stare upon him and sets his own sage orbs greedily upon what was not a snake or a fire breathing monster ready to kill him, just another wolf; a muddy wolf. ears slowly lift curiously as he peers at his tormenter, so desperate to discover some sort of answer written on his features but all he can detect is anger and he lacks the social graces to ponder over wether its presence is to hide something else. 

when the fire sets upon him once more the boy flinches back, ears falling at the daggers to spit from his jaws but frustration was starting to wriggle in reif's gut. a wolf used to getting things his way, the initial fear was starting to wear off and slinking in was a strong disliking to being spoken to in such a manner. he especially didn't like stick being called stupid and being told he couldn't be here, that made no sense! he'd been told what neutral land was, anyone could go here it didn't belong to him. pulling stick close and running a paw idly over the familiar grooves, sage eyes narrow despite retaining their inability to focus on any part of his company for more than a few consecutive seconds. "what is...wrong with you?he finally exhales exasperatedly. and....easy on him?? that was EASY? he really made no sense and so; "and...why won't you be as easy on me i haven't done anything wrong?his jaw juts with frustration, tail swishing at his hocks. it just...gah just help me understand.

Messages In This Thread
but he talks like a gentleman - by Reif - October 04, 2019, 05:27 AM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Orochi - October 04, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Reif - October 04, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Orochi - October 04, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Reif - October 05, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Orochi - October 10, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Reif - October 18, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Reif - October 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Orochi - November 03, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: but he talks like a gentleman - by Reif - November 19, 2019, 06:03 PM