Meadowlark Prairie Caught up in This World
133 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
For all KO members or anyone interested in joining during trying times! Tagging for visibility I'm assuming whos left in the pack made it to the meadows feel free to PM me otherwise and I'll edit! Since this is going to be pack activity I'll do this in rounds lasting a week at most (4 days if we all post) and resetting each Monday unless someone wants to post but didn't get the chance! No posting order otherwise! @Dawn @Speedy @Winterbourne @Emrik @Dauntless @Spica @Syrma @Acheron

It had been a week since the now small kingdom was shaken from their home. Ash and soot had crept closer with each day and prey was sparse. Even worse? Ira and Evergreen did not join them here, along with Firefly and Verx with his kids. Perhaps they had all taken off in another direction, but it seemed strange for the leaders to abandon them. No, Tobias was sure they wouldn't. Something had happened to them.

His sadden gaze hardened as he looked out across the plains at those who did make it. They had lost almost half of their numbers, and they had played the waiting game long enough. The cowboy tilted his head back calling those who were left forward and waited for them to gather. He was no leader, and he certainly wasn't next in line should Ira and Evergreen be lost for good, but they had to start doing something or they would all die here.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Caught up in This World - by Tobias - October 07, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Caught up in This World - by Dawn - October 07, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Caught up in This World - by Dauntless - October 08, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Caught up in This World - by Tobias - October 13, 2019, 02:49 PM