Stone Circle you'll want all my broken parts, they complete my puzzle nonetheless
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Thank you both for the roleplay session! I have an idea for his future plot now. ^^

His reply had been given. The giant grey stranger had taken his leave. Awol was not deeply saddened, but he wasn't happy either. He respected the descision of the wolf, and took his note to travel north. He nodded his head to Kiran is slight thanks and tread briskly away. He would not travel to Lost Creek Hollow, though. Awol was marveled by the man's howl, and he radiated regalness. Awol wanted to be like him. He wouldn't grow to his stature, no. But he would come back, possibly in the spring or summer, whatver was best. He wanted t show when he grew, that he had learned, that he could hunt. Awol was a stubborn boy, and would not - absolutely could not settle for anything less. He would follow the path of the lone wolf, and become the mst valued and repscted wolves among any he came across.

He had heard the song of a male siren. And he was permanently drawn to it.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll want all my broken parts, they complete my puzzle nonetheless - by Alheis - October 27, 2019, 04:19 PM