Cricket Creek Bog thank you for your message but I don’t understand these, wont understand these things
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Weejay asked if they could just return to the task at hand. Sugar pursed her lips but nodded. "Sure thing," she answered, returning her cousin's apologetic smile when it was given. "Let's—hey, what's this?" she said suddenly, almost as if trying to divert Weejay's attention on purpose. Only there really was something.

It looked a bit like a sharp stone thrust up from the snow, though as Sugar moved closer, she realized it was shaped like a hoof. She glanced at Weejay, then began to dig around it, exposing more of what was most definitely a hoof. It was still attached to a leg, which was buried in the snow. Sugar felt her hopes soar as she began to dig more rapidly.

Unfortunately, there was little more than the hoof itself and a bit of splintered bone with only some meager scraps of meat attached to it. Yet that was more than they'd had before, even if it was no hare. And enough time had passed that Sugar was eager to get back to her patient before Towhee lost her patience and went walking alone, putting herself at risk (again...).

"Would it be okay if I took this back to Towhee, then came and found you again to go after that rabbit?" Sugar queried after a moment's consideration.
Messages In This Thread
RE: thank you for your message but I don’t understand these, wont understand these things - by Sugar Glider - January 12, 2020, 09:38 PM