Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
I'M PROUD OF HER (but lyra's not lmao)

Blood. The smell hit her suddenly and unexpectedly, directing the woman away from her current path and towards where the concerning scent came from - the borders. Her pace quickened as her features hardened into a sneer. Why did so many lost souls deem their mountain a sanctuary these days? Expecting handouts and healing before they disappeared just as quickly. Taking advantage of their hospitality. Lyra would tolerate it no more.

Yama's voice rang out as she neared the scene, and the Ostrega spied her sister approaching the interloper with every brown hair standing on end. She commended her on her initiative, but the younger wolf was being far too meek. Trespassers were to be killed on sight, especially with prey being so scarce and winter closing in fast. Lyra sprinted to close the distance between herself and the boy, noting his limp and that stench of blood. Stupid. "Call for Hydra," she demanded of Yama, before leaping towards the almost-yearling's dark hindquarters in an effort to pin him to the ground.

But the only thing that would keep her from savaging his throat was the scent of the Nightwalkers on his pelt. Surely this foolish boy had been told of their alliance. What was he doing here?
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Lyra - November 21, 2019, 01:49 AM