Northstar Vale this is exactly what kojima envisioned
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When she moved, he followed suit, paying careful attention to where he stepped and where they were going; in his youth, the thought of ever retracing his steps to return whence he originated never crossed him but, now as an adult, he was far more experienced. He knew how to properly use his senses, the scents and sights around him, to gauge where he might be and which paths were necessary in order to reach his desired location. This experience guided him, his evaluation of the world around him taken unconsciously, gradually engraving the directions into his mind so that he may not lose his way.

The woman spoke as they walked, whilst he could only shake his head dismissively. “The memory is one that has begun to fade,” he admitted. “My time here was unimportant, accompanied by wolves that I have not spared even a thought in years now.” Truth be told, he couldn’t even remember the reason behind his previous visit. “But,” he continued. “It is interesting that I ended up back here, nevertheless.” What were the chances?
Messages In This Thread
this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 07, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 08, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 09, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 10, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 02:00 AM