Haunted Wood Watch My Swagger
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He moved with the fog. Light steps making no sound in comparison to his father's heavy footfalls. Unlike Vengeance, Abaddon had no notable scent, he was indistinguishable other than his own personal perfume, he smelled of nothing in comparison to the Warlord and wandered through the woods like nothing other than a specter. He was in no rush, he meandered along atop silent feet, steps swaying to and fro while his tail danced behind him in rhythm along with the tune he hummed. 

It was the voice of a young girl who caught his attention. Ears twisting into her direction as he paused and grew silent for a moment... then, suddenly he whipped around. Movements liquid and fluid as if mimicking the fog itself around him, his frame almost disappearing into the mist except for those two dark circles, with fire and ice carving a way through the mist and onto the girl. Can't you tell the family resemblance? he paused for a moment, letting the girl ponder his question first before answering it himself. I am your Warlord's only living specimen - well, biologically linked at least. 

He took a couple of steps forward, his toes dancing along the ground in a deaf tone, swaying with the smog as though he himself was a ghost within, slowly devouring the distance between them while swallowing her whole with those big black orbs. And who, are you?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 29, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - December 11, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - December 18, 2019, 11:23 PM