Broken Antler Fen Loud and Proud, or something to that extent
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
He was blunt and pretty straightforward, he didn't come off as fond of the connection Evermore hoped to bridge with him. She felt herself internally sigh, what would it take for her to make a friend around here? Certainly not everyone would be like an Aleks, but so far most of her connections with others have been short, prompt, straightforward. She missed banter and dilly-dally in relaxed conversations.

"I like your name," she said softly, "it fits you; it comes off sharp and strong." Compliments were a good way of bringing the conversation down a level, hopefully he wouldn't look too far into it. However, wolves were wolves and had every right to react to something in a certain way. Words of position flew over Evermore's head, she hadn't really cared about the roles of the others, besides her Worlida, of course. Perhaps, if she invested herself into the culture a bit more, she would have a greater sense of appreciation for the ranks' special names.

As for his question for what exactly she does around here, Evermore shot her eyes to the floor for a second. She hadn't really accomplished much, had she? She'd seen the territory, and visited a few of the neighboring lands in her free time. But she hadn't marked borders or filled the caches. There was little to catch and eat for one wolf, less so for a whole pack. Would he think of her as lazy, undeserving even?

"Worlida told me I could find my interests here, I have nothing specific in mind." It was the truth as she remembered her conversation with the white wolfess. She was kind to Evermore to offer her a home with no pressure to fill a certain rank. Hopefully, the agouti would find her place and provide what she could. "I like to learn, though. To learn to hunt and fight better; that's probably my greatest interest." She kept her personal tidbits to herself, she had a feeling he wouldn't care about her love for the stars or weather or her favorite type of game.

"I take it you have a special job?" At least, she thought he did.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud and Proud, or something to that extent - by Aleks - December 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Loud and Proud, or something to that extent - by Aleks - December 07, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Loud and Proud, or something to that extent - by RIP Evermore - December 15, 2019, 02:13 AM