Emberwood my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
 mood, and he's got fifty! c:

"Well, apology accepted, for what it is worth. It sounds as though you made amends with their leadership regardless. And if they are happy to have an alliance between our pack and theirs, then really you did nothing wrong."

Awol frayed his ears to her response in warmth and thankfulness. The young man had never met a woman as level headed and kind as her. She was pleasantly untouched by the unforgivingness of life it appeared. Her kind words made an effort to soothe his unrest, and it succeeded. 
— for the most part.

He had exchanged some snarky last words with Valette before rudely turning tail on the elder woman. But he chose not to discuss that matter either. His thoughts were thankfully interrupted with a tousle of his shoulder fur. Her presence comforted him and banished his dark thoughts almost instantaneously.

"I'd like to rest for an indefinite period of time, to help organize the pack and such...but afterwards I'd be available."
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
RE: my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you - by Alheis - December 06, 2019, 10:58 PM