Firestone Hot Springs vegetable man, where are you?
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
like a little parrot the inky boy echoed his words and reif gave a little, slightly impatient nod. yes they knew each other there had to be more than- yet his thoughts freeze as ears lean back with surprise at the third statement of those three, now really annoying words yet there is a difference this time. they are exclaimed with a surprising bout of..triumph? reif really wasn't sure what exactly was so great about knowing him that was deserving of such a jubilant attitude. like personally he thought himself pretty great but from what he'd experienced so far; no one else seemed to appreciate such a thing. still eyeing him dubiously, he flinches back when the boy emerges from his stinking pool only to stand before him dripping and gross

wirnkling his nose, it takes reif a great deal of effort to bite his tongue and not question him on his ability to smell. yet the boy's next sentence truly catches him by surprise to the point of even he forgetting the stench for the moment. oh. he shuffles his paws uneasily, eyes dropping to avoid the unfiltered joy radiating from the gaze of his company. now reif wasn't actually aware of elyisum's current...non existance but he knew they weren't here and even that was hard to deliver in the face of such hope even if he does have to also spare a few reproachful glares along with a purposeful step backwards at the stray droplets to fall upon his soft toned pelt. feeling increasingly awkward he shakes his head slowly; "no im sorry they're...not here. i uh got separated by some big rocks and decided to leave the mountains, i kind of miss it thoughit's a surprise to admit this, glancing back in the distant direction of their home. 

looking back; his ears lift slightly as he announces; "i know how to get back though, maybe we could...he shrugs lightly, tail flicking along the grass.

Messages In This Thread
vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 06, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 06, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 06, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 10, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 13, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 16, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 24, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 28, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - January 04, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:03 AM