Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
He was out once again in the neverending search for food. At least some fauna returned to the wilds, though the cold weather made sure there still wouldn't be much to find. Snow drifted down silently from the clouds, coating everything in a thin white sheet. He expected to smell the pack to the east from here but found that the scent had faded. Unable to resist, he decided this outing would be an extended one to figure out why.

When he arrived at their border, the place appeared to be devoid of lupine life. All the scents were stale, signifying that the pack had fallen. Still, he had no clue why. Black Hat wandered deeper into the woods. Not expecting to find an answer to that question, he shifted his focus back to searching for a meal. There were probably some abandoned caches lying about.

A fox evidently had the same idea, as it was digging one up just ahead of him. He stopped in his tracks and locked onto the fiery orange figure, then began to approach on soft paws. Its back was to him, fully absorbed in its work. He sprung forwards, and the fox whipped its head around before dashing off on nimble legs. But it didn't get far, having let its guard down in the abandoned territory. Black Hat clamped down on its bushy tail, crushing it betwixt his jaws. Though the inferior canid screamed and struggled, it was no match for him. Soon, its cries ceased, and eerie silence overtook the woods once more. Without hesitation, he tore into the carcass and tossed sizable chunks of meat down his gullet.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Black Hat - December 10, 2019, 02:55 PM