Lake Rodney I’m still hanging here
4 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His thoughts only continued a moment longer before they were interrupted. Noises- a huff, a chuff- are what caused his ears to flick backward, and once he stood his body followed, facing the stranger. Part of him had hoped that he'd turn to see Elliot- but alas. Twas a girl, pale and gangly and he figured not even a year old. He returned her chuff in a friendly manner- as said before, he was happy just to have any company at this point. Even if she wasn't Elliot, at least she could fill that hole in his heart just for a minute. 

He padded closer to her, figuring she was as friendly as she had seemed. Maybe he lacked a little caution, but he was eager just to have a conversation. He wagged his tail at her in greeting, before speaking up. "Hey... great to have a little company out here. Are you a traveler too?" He inquired. A thought spoke to him, traveling wasn't exactly your favorite option, Elias, but he ignored it. He had still made the choice by himself anyway. Even if he'd prefer to be at home with his family. The only hurdle was Elliot- and now Elias was a wanderer, thanks to his little vanishing act. Damn that beloved boy, making his life into a game of search party. 
Messages In This Thread
I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 12, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 14, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 15, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 15, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 17, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 23, 2019, 08:48 PM