Silver Creek Welcome to Teekon Wilds
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Dhalia let herself be bolstered by her brother's simple praise, and shimmied taller with a knowing smile. "My ideas are always excellent," she said, and bumped his shoulder with a playful nudge. "But don't worry, I might be the adventurous one, but you've always been more sensible, or so ma and pa always rattled on about."

She picked up an easy pace beside him, turning her head in the opposite direction Jasper moved his, soaking in the sights, the smells, the newness of this place. A quiet hum radiated from her throat, a soft repetition of one of mother's old hymns. Something she'd said she'd picked up on her own travels, when she was their age. Her brothers words echoed the very thoughts that entered her mind that moment. She still found it funny, how often that happened between them.

"I know," she agreed, a bit more subdued than before. "Kinda like dad'll pop out from behind one of the trees and crack some stupid joke, or something. Man, never thought I'd say it, but I actually think I miss those awful things," she let a short silence take them, but piped up with a quick laugh, "do you remember that one he told us when I thought he was hurt, so I asked him if he was alright?" she glanced at Jasper with a cheshire grin, ready with the punch line if he didn't offer it first, and already thoroughly groaning inside.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - December 13, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - December 15, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 22, 2019, 12:17 PM
sp - by Jasper - December 22, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 31, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - January 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - January 12, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - January 18, 2020, 03:48 PM