Silver Creek Welcome to Teekon Wilds
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper had to roll his eyes at his sister, it was a fond eye roll though. He kind of expected that answer from her little sister. He had always been the more sensible one. He was not sure if it had always been part of his character or just his upbringing. His dad had always taught him to be polite and always watch out for his family. He automatically would want to protect his younger sister from harm. Then again, he always liked a practical approach to things from when he was little. "Yeah, it is the reason why they would demand me going with you on adventures," she smirked. "Because they were certain you were out to get in trouble," he stated.

Makes me laugh because their first threads without each other, Dhalia gets to fight a wolverine and Jasper has a pleasant and casual conversation :'D

He had to smile at his sister that they had been thinking about the same thing. His smile broadened when he thought about his dad. Silly old man, so emotional too at times. He figured it was the age. "Gods, yes. I'm fine I only seem to have lost part of my tail.," he mimicked his dad's voice. And to think his dad had fooled him for such a long time into finding his tail. It had been the biggest game and one that had taught him how to track prey. "How many hours they kept us busy with that, it is embarrassing really," he chuckled. Eventually, they did realize that his dad's tail would never be found.

Jasper had felt so stupid and a bit played by his dad. Still, he had been quick to forgive his father and now he could laugh about the silly things he did as a pup. "I think dad is probably crying that he misses us so much," Jasper joked. It had been a really valuable lesson though, to see his father show so much emotion. He realized that there was no shame in showing those emotions. Still, Jasper liked the idea of himself being a strong male that could take on any danger.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - December 13, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - December 15, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 22, 2019, 12:17 PM
sp - by Jasper - December 22, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 31, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - January 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - January 12, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - January 18, 2020, 03:48 PM