Silver Creek Welcome to Teekon Wilds
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She smirked, but said nothing further. He was right, of course, and Dhalia wasn't ashamed. If she were anything else, she'd be a different wolf. Level-headed, sure, and perhaps some the wiser, but that was the kind of guy her brother was, not her. And she loved him for that, as much as he sometimes drove her up the wall. She knew she drove him crazy, too, with the antics she often found herself in. But that's what made them them. They both needed each other, and for all the changes they would face, leaving or losing her brother behind would never be one of them.

Dhalia laughed with him, "Especially when I decided to leave you in the dark after ma "accidentally" slipped the truth to me," because, aside from the impending embarassment, the game had been relatively harmless and fun, until Dhalia had taken her searchings a little too far and had shot herself right into an abandoned badger sett, in hopes she might find the tail in there. She had held the information to herself, and for a little while had tried to use her "ignorance" to goad her brother into places they weren't supposed to be, until her parents found out about that, and swiftly put an end to it all.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's cried out a river already, and they named it after him. In fact, I'm naming the next river I find after him," and she skipped ahead of her brother with the widest grin. The light between the branches had begun to grow. "It'll be the highest honour."
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - December 13, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - December 15, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 22, 2019, 12:17 PM
sp - by Jasper - December 22, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - December 31, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - January 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Dhalia - January 12, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Welcome to Teekon Wilds - by Jasper - January 18, 2020, 03:48 PM