Neverwinter Forest ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call
Iota
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The boy shook his head, and Mango wore a small frown in response. The boy introduced himself as Phillip, and shared his trouble. 

"Nice to meet you, Phillip. How long has your friend been gone?" he wondered. If the boy was worrying over nothing, it wasn't worth it. But if his friend had been gone for a week or two? Surely something was wrong. 

Mango wanted to know if the boy was just one of those kids who worried over every little thing. The time his friend had been gone would give Mango the answer to that.
Messages In This Thread
‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 27, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - January 06, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - February 08, 2020, 01:54 AM