ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As thick as the tension was, Sunny was relieved to at least have some sort of direction in his life. Having Zero memories left him with no idea who he had been before whatever happened and between his illness and permanent state of confusion he felt hopelessly lost and scared to be alone. The moodiness displayed from the white furred male was offputting enough for Sunny to shoot him a quick glare as they arrived at the borders of a pack. Bhediya spoke, informing him of the leader and saying there may not be an answer if he didn't call which he inferred meant he knew the woman well. He nodded to show he understood and howled a few seconds after Bhediya did falling silent and standing stiff and awkward at the borders. "Will they want me around if I don't know them?" he asked softly and looked to Bhediya ears shifting back as the vulnerability showed without any attempt to hide it.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM