Moonspear wall of ice
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
The woman gave her name, receiving Katya's in return. She was happy to be on this hunting expedition, it would give her the opportunity to prove herself to Hydra and further establish her position within the pack. Although she was grateful that in some aspect the dark woman saw a potential in Katya that would make her an asset to the pack, she would make it a point to show the others that this is where she belonged. She held a decently high rank for being a newcomer, even situated above those who had been in Moonspear longer than herself and it made her proud. She would continue to prove her worth and it only made it better that she would be able to show her talent to the alpha female. The fear of becoming a loner had become her driving force, she could not go back to scavenging, not with winter well upon them. She listened when Hydra welcomed her approach, smiling at the woman and she settled in stride with her comrades, lowering her head every so often to pick up the scent of prey. She followed when Hydra had suggested that they take a path that could lead them a ways away but judging from the scent, would be worth the travel and Katya found her stride quicken with anticipation of their find. It would be a prize worth bragging about.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
wall of ice - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - December 23, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - December 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - December 28, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 02, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 12, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 30, 2020, 01:38 PM