Hoshor Plains What would Dory do?
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
<3
      As Peony rested on the soft matress most called ground, she allowed herself to be taken away into her fantasies. It was only the sound of large footprints that seemed to shake her out of such a state. Peony was unnaware of her current trespassing, so out of habit, when she heard another wolf approaching her mind raced to push out the bad and settle on the hopes of a new friend. As usual, her high hopes won. 

Peony threw herself off the ground as the stranger came forward. By the time the mountain of a wolf was in hearing range, she called in a joyful tone "Oh hi, oh hi, oh hi! Who are you? I'm Peony. You look strong! Woah.." It wasn't until her mind finally processed the words ejected from the wolf's jaw that she realized what happened. Her glee turned to confusion and her confusion turned into fear. 

It was obvious that the thought of trespassing had dawned on Peony. Peony was nothing but a lonely swimmer, and waves of panic were coming to get her. Her ears sprawled against her head, she crouched down to make herself a smaller target. But, only far enough so that her muscles could be prepared to sail her away from the misery she was now drowning in. Peony began slowly receding, back one more step, one more, just one more.

Waves of terror caught up, pounding her. Whoosh, crash, splash. Whoosh, crash, splash. Beating her up, causing her brain to scramble itself even more. Had the wolf even ever said anything about trespassing? Peony wasn't sure. She hadn't even noticed she had been talking like a broken record. She lost her happy tone as she clumsily attempted to explain her presence.  "I- I- I'm s-sorry. Am I- I trespassing? Oh no.. oh no... oh no.. I'm sorry! So- so very sorry! I- I didn't mean to!" Over and over she muttered and stuttered her way through her twisted speech. Apologizing again and again, bracing herself for attack, all the while retreating; oh so slowly, oh so carefully.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 30, 2019, 08:31 PM