Hoshor Plains What would Dory do?
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Sorry for the delay!
When Peony had finished her muddled anecdote she looked at wolf again. Had she said something wrong? The wolf had a look of surprise and utter confusion sprawled across her face. When the she-wolf resumed speaking once more, Peony understood what had her so dumbfounded. Home. 

"Yup! No home!" Peony confirmed with still not a single dent in her bubbly attitude. Peony looked down at her paws as she once more looked upon the thing she undestood. Her heart had slowed now; she felt more comfortable with the mountain of a wolf. So, when the stranger began speaking, she was glad to have a name.

Ira. Nice name. Count. What's that? Kaistleoki. Must be the pack. Residece? Wander? Now those were questions she could answer! "Mmhmmm" she answered with a satifised grin. "Occasionally I get hungry. But you would be suprised at the amount of traveling herbs, berries, and fish around here!" Peony assured. Figuring that was what threw the wolf off earlier.

When Peony looked at the ground once again, her eyes shifted to beautiful purple flower a few feet away. She bounded over to it and attempted to smell it. Maybe this time? But, still got no results. In frustration, the pup plopped next to the flower and pawed her snout. "Why won't you work!" she sqealed at the little black object residing on her muzzle that refused to pay it's rent. 

I'm not alone. Bounced threw Peony's head as she looked back at Ira with surprise. Remembering what she wanted to say earlier, she scrambled up. As she trotted back over she recited what she was gonna say. "Did I mention I can't smell?" was all that came out. No explanation, just straight to the point uselessness. Oh Ira sure wouldn't want her now! When she had spoken before she had always looked the wolf in the eyes. Now, after saying that, all she could do was look down in shame.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 30, 2019, 08:31 PM