Emberwood as long i'm here, no one can hurt you
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aspen trees and their past flitting leaves;
were but bare skeletons of the majestic tapestries of nature they were a moon ago. There was no denying the cold graps of winter had caught unto the scarred, and was left with a troubling sneeze here and there. Then, a spasmodic call over all the bare trees, one for each leader in mind, the author the strict yet small black female, Bhediya. Awol grudingly swallowed the gathering phlegm in his mouth and followed the song to its source.

Composed of weakness and slight despair, the chesnut males scoured between the weaving trees, taking the long way round. He was wary without reason, for sure. He had not seen he others in the past few days and felt somewhat culpable at the fact that he wasted his time dabbling in the mountains to concern in affairs that were not his. 

There, his eyesight caught, was the giant and the fae, waitng his arrival in the unforgiving cold. He did not bother excuse himself for his tardiness, simply shared the stern, serious look he had practiced and perfected so well with a few considering nods at his fellow council members.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 29, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - December 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 01, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 10, 2020, 11:09 AM