Emberwood It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
His face turns concerned at her words and she nods at him, but he begins to tell her. Telling Lita that Bhediya can't be trusted. That she didn't love him the way he'd thought. Lita's expression turns sad, and all she could feel was empathy for her brother. And something else- a burning little fire that would only grow- a little anger towards Bhediya. For pulling in her brother like that only to abandon him. 

Sure, she wouldn't accept his word immediately. She'd just spent time with the sweet little wolf-dog the other day and she'd been a joy to be around as well as a great help when the time came. But oh, she'd watch her back alright. Maybe play nice for now but she'd have her eye on that little bitch who was breaking her sweet and oh-so-innocent brother's heart. 

"Aye, I'll keep my eye on 'er, brother. Too bad. She seemed a sweet lil lassie." She sighed with some genuine sadness, that her one girl friend here so far was hurting her family. "D'ye think ye'll still pursue 'er, Pyg?" She wonders suddenly, blue eyes looking up to him. Hoping the relationship could be patched.
Messages In This Thread
It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 04, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 18, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 09:52 AM