Emberwood It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Defeated brother explained his feelings further, Lolita's tail drooping all the while as she felt a sense of empathy for him. Poor, heartbroken Pygmalion. That little black witch had cast her spells of seduction on him, only to rip away her love. Lita shook her head slightly at the thought- that damned woman. Just as he said, she was a sweet and bitter mess all tied up into one petite little thing. Why had her brother fallen for such a complicated old hag? She couldn't understand it, only provide him support. "Aye, she's troublesome. But I'll be rootin' fer ye, Pyg." 

Finally he addresses her own issue, and she clears her throat as her blue eyes flit awkwardly to her paws. Too uncomfortable to make eye contact, she explains- "Well, um. Bhediya and I, we were oot the other day, n' we found something disturbing..." She sighs, and then the words come rushing out, nervous and fleeting- "A body. A pretty little lass, all torn tae shreds. And she had this smell of-" pink nose wrinkling as she recalls it, "Rape. Like some no-good motherfucker had his way with her and tore her to shreds. We looked for a trail-" Lolita paused. Gathering her breath again- what a theatrical moment would it have been, had she known that Pygmalion himself was a key component in this tale! Would his heart beat a mile a minute? "But we couldn't find 'im. All his scent was washed away. But it was tae fuckin' scary, all the same. If I were ye... I'd keep my eye on little Bhediya. She might've messed up but... ye wouldn't want tae lose her. Be careful brother." She sighs finally, blue eyes flitting back up towards Pygmalion as she shifted uncomfortably.
Messages In This Thread
It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 04, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 18, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 09:52 AM