Stone Circle In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner.
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
As Valette voiced her decision, Lavender breathed a sigh of relief—Valiant had a home! "Your hospitality is very appreciated," Lavender remarked with a bow, feeling a weight lift from her shoulders. She had one less thing to stress about; her nephew would be safe and sound in Easthollow's ranks. 

As Easy nudged Valiant forward, Lavender lingered behind. "Yes, you got this, kiddo," she encouraged, loud enough for those nearest to her to hear it. Lavender remained in place as Easy nudged  Valiant forward, and instantaneously, she realized at that moment that there was not much more for them to do. They had accomplished what they had set out to do, and all that was left was for Valette to whisk Valiant away. 

Even with this happy ending, Lavender had caught Valiant's remark about Sunny—a sentiment that evoked a frown upon her lips. Although Lavender didn't entirely agree with withholding information from Sunny, she had to allow Valiant to make his own decisions. 

For now, Lavender remained silent—she couldn't help but wonder what the other's would make of his request.
Messages In This Thread
In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 01, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 05, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Lavender - January 20, 2020, 08:36 PM