Moonspear can you see me?
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Private 
For @Arcturus :)

It was snowing. All around her plentiful heavy snowflakes fell like rain to the ground below against the backdrop of darkness of night--above a full moon illuminated light. She moved with silence, a thick cloud of her breath escaped her mouth as she moved, behind her lay scattered her thick pawprints as the only remnant of her presence. A harsh wind hit her with the speed of a bullet and she stumbled sidways, locking her limbs in place to steady her frame she leaned against the second one that pummeled thick snowflakes into her side and along the long strands of her face. Shaking her fur quickly, she created her own blizzard around her and nipped at the snowflakes playfully. The snow melted on her tongue and soothed the ember of fire that burned within her, signalling the start of the second heat that came over her this year--she only hoped that it would end soon. 

Continuing on the charade she ran, jumped and pranced to catch the free fall of snow around her and felt the rush of freedom that overcame her. It felt good that in the moment she worried not of catching prey, filling caches or practicing her sparring, instead she was free to be as silly as she wished and it felt so good.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 08:55 PM