Noctisardor Bypass Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All Welcome 
Spook wandered through the northern part of the territory along the mountainous wall that sprouted there.  He was carrying a flat, relatively circular rock, feeling a little bit foolish but that was mostly because he hadn't planned ahead.  There should be some sort of den or cave or something dug into the side of it somewhere, right?  It sounded like the kind of place. 

At the very least, his close examination of it might provide a better place to stash his stuff -- this stone could be part one!  Like some sort of symbolic first piece or something, he was still working out the details.  Either way, the snow wasn't helping.  He did find that a few of the promising-looking divots were that way because his mother had looked there first.  So, not so promising.  He looked up.  Maybe if he climbed to a ledge or something there'd be something up there?  Not too high.  The area he was at was too steep to climb, so he'd just have to keep walking.
Messages In This Thread
Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 05, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 09, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 10, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 12, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 12, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 30, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 01, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 08, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 10, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 29, 2020, 01:14 AM