Northstar Vale listen to the flowers speak ever so gently
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Her eyes had closed themselves as she listened to the frogs and crickets sing their lovely songs during this hour. Some would find it annoying at times, but these notes would remind Gracious that she wasn't alone in this world. All around her, earth had many inhabitants along with Gracious. With that thought, she felt happy and content. It was the scent of another, however, the entered her nose and caused her ears to gently fall back against her head. Who was this who joined her this morning?

"Having a hard time sleeping as well?" She asked aloud as she turned her head slightly to look over her shoulder. A pale ghost, like the many she has seen slink their way through the vale while carrying the Court's scent. However, they were undoubtably tall and had a physical mark upon their eye. Gracious felt curious about this wolf behind her. "You're welcome to join me, if you'd like, I don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon."
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
listen to the flowers speak ever so gently - by Gracious - January 06, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: listen to the flowers speak ever so gently - by Gracious - January 06, 2020, 11:01 PM