Nova Peak i'm usher, you're bieber.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami laughed as Kiwi crashed into her, warmth flooding her veins. She suddenly felt right again--as though there was a Yami-shaped hole in the world that she'd been outside of until that very moment. She took the briefest of moments to breathe in her friend's scent and let that feeling of belonging and home fully encompass her before smashing those feelings back beneath the rock she kept them buried under. She was just happy to hang out with her friend again. Who gave a fuck about all that deep, meaningful shit.

"Nice!" she proclaimed, happy to hear that at least one of them had been successful. She felt heat rise in her again at the touch Kiwi gave her, but again pressed it back. Yami had at least come away with a tale to tell, if no followers, and she was eager to share it seeing as it bordered on gossip-y and she so loved to gossip.

"Well, I might've fucked up on the recruiting thing," Yami said with a shrug, unperturbed by her failure even though it would likely come as a disappointment to Kiwi, at least until she knew the story. "I had a couple of wolves on the hook for a while--a brother and sister duo. They traveled with me for a couple of weeks until it became clear the brother was just in it to try and bang me," she continued, rolling her eyes a little, "He got aggressive when I finally shot him down and then took off. His sister helped to get him off me, but eventually she went after him. Some bullshit about family loyalty. Like what he tried to do was somehow forgiven just because they shared blood. It was fucked up."

Yami shook her head. It wasn't exactly a pleasant memory--she had been rather terrified. But fear had made her fierce, and she'd gotten away before anything real bad had happened. Still, it once again affirmed for her that men were worthless assholes, and apparently the capacity for women to be absolute fools extended beyond just being morons for romantic love.
Messages In This Thread
i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Yami - January 07, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Kiwi RIP - January 07, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Yami - January 11, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Kiwi RIP - January 12, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Yami - January 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Kiwi RIP - January 19, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Yami - January 19, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Kiwi RIP - January 20, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Yami - January 24, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Kiwi RIP - January 26, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: i'm usher, you're bieber. - by Yami - January 27, 2020, 07:29 PM