Sleepy Fox Hollow gain no strength from counting the beads on a rosary
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
it's been a really long time, ebs. <3

The thunderous din of the oncoming storm threatened his resolve, though it was not the heavens threatening to split, but the veins thrumming beneath his mahogany fur. He anticipated a reaction, but none so aggressive as this. Quickly he spun away, darting four odd strides from where he had been moments ago, and turned the width of his body to face the beast who descended upon him from the bone-bare Hollow; open and unguarded. Rian glimpsed the dangerous flames of ire blazing vehemently in the depths of those starkly lilac hues. It left his own tongue barren, and limp, for three seconds too many. 

Rian did not fear the leader's anger for it was undoubtedly born of the season itself. The allure of the feminine scents wafting thickly through the air would draw more to their claim to shadow their borders. A need for constant vigilance made for a weary few months. And while it intrigued him, enticed him even, his ironclad heart wouldn't permit himself the temptation of such a sweet seduction. Not with Hydra so fresh on his mind. Surely, certainly, he was different from the rest. 

"I don't want your women," he stated firmly through grit teeth, though his ears did splay and his gaze lay lightly on the disturbed snows between them, "but I can help you fend off those who fail to act as wisely. I will brave the snows when they become heavy with pups; I've strong teeth, and sharp eyes yet, sir." And you can't do it all alone, he wanted to add, the border betraying a distinct imbalance within.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
RE: gain no strength from counting the beads on a rosary - by Rian - January 09, 2020, 03:34 AM