Lone Star Mountain cause friend i’ll give you it all
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"My dad says that-" She paused noticing how he was cringing down and froze realizing how much of a worry wort she had become because of the constant sheltering of her dad. She went to nudge him playfully "It doesn't matter whether it is or isn't. It's fun right?" she went to give the boy a playful nudge and caught the glimpse of an approach of someone outside the little rocky shelter. 

"Phillip?"

That voice. Lainie backed away and stiffened, her body shivering twice as much as she clenched her jaw watching her sister barge into their space. Her heart hammered inside her chest as suddenly the idea of getting sick from the icy rain was much more appealing than staying here with the coldness from her sister. Why was it like that? What had she ever done so horribly wrong to her sister? Showered her with affection? Tried to protect her? She flattened her ears "I wanted to get away for a bit Zephyr" her tone was meant to be distant, numb but instead it wobbled as she fought back the urge to just brush past the two of them and excuse herself. She hadn't seen her sister in...did she even know she was alive? Hadn't Zephyr been around UG? Her chest tightened and she sucked in a quick breath as she began to panic. The stress caused her muscles to begin to twitch, convulsions and spasms starting at her mid back and causing her to twitch and sway intermittently as Phillip spoke up distracting her. She turned and looked at him clearing her throat and smiling brightly, forcing herself to breath through the feeling of needing to run away. "Zephyr is my sister" She said as evenly as she could glancing at the girl to see the reaction to it being declared. They were sisters after all and she was growing tired of being the only one who showed any sort of open emotion about anything.
Messages In This Thread
cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 09, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 10, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 10, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 10, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 10, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 11, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 11, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 11, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 11, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 13, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 22, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 22, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 22, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 22, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - February 24, 2020, 11:52 AM