Qeya River i have burned & burned
22 Posts
Ooc —
He spoke, his tone bordering on angry, and Shock took a step back. Her ears flattened, her elbows and hocks bent, and she lowered herself so that she appeared smaller that her mid-sized frame would suggest. Shock's orange eyes diverted to the ground, as if something there was more interesting than the intimidating wolf before her. The year prior, when she had come to this land, she would have balked at him and turned tail for somewhere else. This time was different, though. She needed to make alliances.

A question was posed, and Shock thought on it. What did she want? Her home. Her children. The life she once lived. But none of those things were possible with her sister-in-law's teeth baring down on her day-in and day-out. The stress of it had driven her away, and so she was here now, face-to-face with a question she wasn't quite sure how to answer. Even if she had known, she couldn't express it in a way he would understand.

Attempting to appease him further, she wagged her tail and fell to her shoulder, facing belly-up.

Messages In This Thread
i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 02:53 PM