Sun Mote Copse Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more.
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Towhee's arrival brought him some comfort, and to his guardian he offered a fond smile. It was one that didn't quite reach his eyes, though he was relieved to see her in the flesh. The absence of his young companion was what primarily plagued his thoughts, and perhaps it showed in his response: "I'm okay, I just..."

He stalled, unsure how to bring such concerns to light even as Phox spoke Dorea's name. Powder blue eyes flitted from one Redhawk to the other, before he lowered his gaze sadly down toward his Winter-white forepaws. "She did. I'm worried about her," Sundance announced, and the words caused his chest to tighten. "I haven't seen her in days, and... I can't even find a sniff of her."
Messages In This Thread
Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Sundance - January 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Sundance - January 13, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Towhee - January 13, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Ten thousand hours and ten thousand more. - by Phox - January 13, 2020, 10:22 PM