Sunbeam Lair a toast to new beginnings
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Iolana was losing her mind. Her thoughts were jumbled, mind racing, heart pounding. The lady had even forgotten that she was deaf and wouldn't be able to hear if the others had anything to say. Now, along with worried and hysteric, she was confused as well. "I... I..." she managed to blurt between jagged breaths. She slowed.

Iolana took a few moments to collect herself and her false hopes. "I... umm... I can't hear you." the wisp stuttered, probably very loudly,  when she realized she had no earthly clue what the wolf had just said. It wasn't until she glanced around that she noticed that the golden wolf hiding behind the other stranger. Iolana tried to lower her volume, but now she wasn't sure if she was speaking too quietly, this would be difficult. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you!" Iolana assured, trying to get back on the right foot. She had no clue how this was gonna work out, but there's no backing out now. One cannot simply scare a wolf, confuse another, then say nevermind and leave. She had to stay.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
a toast to new beginnings - by Bhediya - January 16, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Eligius - January 17, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Eligius - January 19, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Eligius - January 29, 2020, 07:41 AM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Iolana - January 29, 2020, 08:35 PM