Serpent Lake The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He nodded at her sentiment, finding it to be especially true for each and every Nightwalker from outside of the Teekons — each one striving for power either lost or never tasted before, scrambling to the top in a pointless rat race. Black Hat was relieved to finally be free of it. Now, he was making true progress.

Padma asked about the present and future, which were his topics of choice. I want to rule a powerful kingdom, but not one that gets itself into trouble, He answered. In all honesty, I'm ready for my life to finally settle the hell down. Black Hat was getting up there in age, and he'd perservered through enough chaos for five lifetimes. He deserved a bloody break!

It was in this deep inner musing that he realized she was getting an awful lot out of him. Christ, was he really that frazzled? Admittedly, it was nice to vent a bit, but it was time for her to spill a bit in turn; it was only fair. And what of you, what do you dream of, Padma?
Messages In This Thread
The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - January 18, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 02, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 05, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 06, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 07, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 07, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 07, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 09, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 09, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 12, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 23, 2020, 08:54 PM