Serpent Lake The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions!
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Bitter laughter accompanied a nod of her head. For a girl born of fire and drenched in blood {mostly her own}, Padma had often wondered what her life could become with someplace to call home. “A worthy desire to be sure.” She agreed whole heartedly with his ambition, her laughter dying into a graceful smile on his lips.

As usual her contentment was soon squashed, the grin slipping. What did she dream of? When was the last anyone had asked her such a question? When was the last time anything had been her decision? The fiery girl’s gaze fell the path before them, mind churning to find the perfect response. “I dream…” She started suddenly unsure of herself; self-conscience of his opinion. “I dream of camaraderie.” All the confidence her voice once held left suddenly, her desires spoken in a whisper.

She had been alone most of her life, and deep down all she desired was the chance to feel needed. “I want, to be wanted.” Wanted in a way she had never known from her family. It seemed this mysterious man would also be receiving more information than Padma had originally intended to reveal.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - January 18, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 02, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 05, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 06, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 07, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 07, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 07, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 09, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 09, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Black Hat - February 12, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: The Black Hat Resort for Useless Minions! - by Padma - February 23, 2020, 08:54 PM