Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
Watch and wait. Silently. Wait a second. One more. There it was. Throwing her muzzle into the water Iolana shot down and grabbed an unexpecting victim that had swum unknowingly into the water in front of her. Her jaws clamped over the glistening fish as the wisp of a lady diminished the poor creature's candle. Removing it from this world forever.

Gently shaking off the water that had collected on her face Iolana took a second to recollect herself before whistling the high pitched whistle that even she could hear. Not more than a few beats went by before her feathered friend came descending down beside her. By now, Iolana had created a special voice she used to speak, although she couldn't hear it she figured it was good enough. Using this, she smiled and spoke to her only friend "Hey there Lale. Go find yourself some food, I'll wait." with a slight push from her nose the bird obeyed and took off. 

Sighing she settled down and began eating her new kill. For a moment she forgot to be careful. She didn't glance up or smell the air for anything new, and she didn't care if she was completely vulnerable at the moment. All she wanted was her worries to slip away for just a few minutes.

This is backdated real bad... back around 1/11/20
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM