Nocturne Summit i came down from the moon
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Couldn't resist!

She couldn't sleep, and hadn't in days. She had been instructed by Hydra to stay at her side until her heat subsided and in that course had endured a stress beyond any she could remember-- her body ached still from the nips. She felt a leap of excitement when finally, after a week or more, the sensation of her heat subsided. She no longer craved the touch of a male, nor for his comfort, in fact she wanted the exact opposite and with the permission of Hydra left Moonspear without a second glance. She'd try busying herself with hunting, or tracking anything to keep her from the packland she'd been held captive for so long. It wasn't long until the moon beckoned for her return to the pack and she began the long walk back to the mountain, feeling defeated.

A smell distracted her and without missing a beat she caught whiff of Jarilo in the distance. He seemed distracted over something or another and the woman had half a mind to leave him to his own company but thoughts of his promise to her played in her head. She'd been meaning to learn something, anything, about the plants around their pack and though there wasn't much of anything left given the weather, she was sure even a story or description could be enough to entice and expand her learning. It would also help to keep her mind off of the events of the previous week. "Jarilo..." she announced, coming toward the male with her warmest of smiles. She only hoped he could be one to lift her spirits.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 21, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 10, 2020, 12:07 PM