Stavanger Bay blackbird claw, raven wing
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
@Beric

Um, I took a few liberties with setting because I couldn't find a description. If I need to change anything let me know! <3

The winds that blew in from the sea carried with it the scent of a pack. She'd caught it earlier while wandering the high meadows in the foothills of Horizon Ridge. There were aging signs of pack life on the ridge, but the old dens and meeting grounds, were becoming overgrown. The situation intrigued her. These coastal packs were not an uncommon sight to her, but certainly a welcome one and Solveig had a mind to investigate further.

She followed the winding trails down from the tall, summer swept grasslands of the mountains, past burbling creeks that fanned out across the lower plains leading to the bay. No more than half a day passes before she finds herself just beyond the borders. She takes a hard left, walking parallel with the territory markers, stopping occasionally to sniff at them.

When she finally stops, it is simply to stoop down and roll her shoulder and chest into one relatively fresh marker. One ear remains cast towards the interior as she works the scent into her pale fur.

Messages In This Thread
blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 09, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Beric - August 10, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 10, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Beric - August 10, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 10, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 22, 2014, 11:25 PM