Whitebark Stream You make my heart feel like it's Summer.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He nodded, a quiet agreement. It would be a good attempt to further strengthen the bond they'd begun to work on, the silver Alphess and her gilded ranger. There was still so much to learn of her: her vast family here in the Teekon, the places she'd seen, the things she held dear to her. A mystery to him, one Artyom felt determined to discover.

Dawn presented an opportunity for fun, shooting him a confident grin with a gleam of mischief in her eye. His tail lashed behind him, enthusiastic to accept her proposal: "I will accept this challenge!"

And they were off, a pair of carefree creaures that darted through the snow, void of responsibility for just a short time. Artyom, though swift on his ivory paws, was no match for the nimble Alphess, who tore ahead with remarkable ease.

When the race was over with a clear victor, the golden ranger and his leader laughed together as they paused to regain their breath, content to simply share in one another's company.
Messages In This Thread
You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 08:55 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 23, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 05:39 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 24, 2020, 06:22 AM