Blacktail Deer Plateau He already knows that my love is fire
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
It seemed that he had crashed the welcoming party. He stood akwardly in silence, warmth crawled through him and ended at his cheeks which felt tight with embarrassment. He hadn't meant to interrupt their meeting and the look that Clementine gave made him feel even worse--she looked ready to leave. He hesitated at his spot a moment, contemplating whether he should give them the space they needed to do whatever young women did but was saved from the response that Nieve gave, assuring him that at least one of them were welcoming of his company. "I hunt here and there, mostly when I'm hungry." he said, chuckling at his horrible attempt to break the ice even more. "I, um, would you like to go on a hunt or something with me? I can show you how to not be crappy at it." he said with a shuffle of a paw, trying to sound non-chalant and welcoming at the same time. He could usually handle the awkward stares from one set of eyes but two were making him nervous, and that was pretty hard to do.
Messages In This Thread
He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - January 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - January 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - February 01, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - February 12, 2020, 10:32 PM