Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
I hope you don't mind me changing this into a toxicologist thread! If so I'll change it!
Kora wasn't exactly sure why she decided to trek along a patroling trail. Whether it was because she needed a moment to think the recent events over or if she just needed to stretch her legs, but either way she set off. Even with Kora's clubfoot, she could manage to limp in a rhythmic pattern so that she was practically walking, just in a much more complicated way. Today, her limp was almost unrecognizable as the pattern continued. 

What was surprising to most was not the fact she had survived with a bum foot, but the fact that she could partially run with it. Kora knew that with her foot, she would be an easy kill. So she had taken time in previous months to teach herself to run, dodge attacks. It was true, she wasn't in shape to fight but Kora could defend herself with things other than strength. For example plants. To some, it sounds stupid. But really, there were certain plants that can injure wolves. 

One of which is what she saw in front of a wolf she hadn't noticed had been further ahead on the track until now. "Hey! Watch out!" Kora called to the other. Now 'running' Kora aimed to ram into the side of the wolf if he didn't heed her warning. "Don't take another step!" the woman yelled over to her assumed packmate, she was gaining speed now. It took her second to recognize the plant but once she did, she knew it was dangerous to even touch. Hoping the wolf would stop in time the stumbling lady called again; "That's dangerous! Watch out!" 
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - January 26, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM