Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Watching as the wolf ahead of her stopped and actually took a few steps back, Kora slowed. Back into her symphony of hobbling the woman was now back to a normal speed. Now that she was in hearing range she could hear as the man copied her; dangerous? "Yup, dangerous." Kora affirmed matter-of-factly as she came to stand beside him. "That,the woman said gesturing to the plant a few feet away from the two wolves "is a whakato whakatoi. Or in your language, a wandering jew plant." the lady said afformative. 

"If all you do is touch it the least that would happen would be a rash, which could get worse. But if you try to ease the pain by licking it, you could consume some of the oils or poison. That's when it becomes a possibly fatal problem. Either that or if you get it in your eyes." Kora warned the man. Plants were never something to mess around with willy-nilly, you never know what could be poisonous or completely harmless. Unless of course, you do. That's a different story.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - January 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM