Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
How did you come to know about this... wandering jew plant? A second passed, then another as she pondered how to answer this question. Kora really didn't know how to answer in a non-creepy and non-viscous way. "Well, with my foot I have to find other ways to defend myself." she began. It sounded good so far. 

"And sometimes... a good way of doing this is with your mind, not strength. So I use my knowledge and other's lack of knowledge against them." Taking a bit of a turn but we can go with it. "Plants are a good way of poisoning others and just hoping that you scare them off and don't kill them." Not good... not good... abort! Abort!

Her mind was scrambling trying to find a way to fix what she had just blurted but instead, her body disobeyed and just cast a look to the ground and the looked up again and smiled. No... no. What?! How? Why? Great now I look like a psychopath, murderer, and a creep. "I mean... umm... I never want them to die. B-but I don't wanna die either. Ya know?" she asked, cringing at her last words. 

So much for good first impressions. "What I'm saying is that plants can be dangerous, and I use that to my advantage. I have to protect myself somehow, as all wolves do. I just can't do it as well with power, so I use intelligence." Now whether Artyom decided to accept her explanation or not, was beyond her control.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - January 30, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM