Blacktail Deer Plateau the sea my favored fortune
23 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
part ii of this thread. please let tweet reply first. also: slight pp of ying. lmk if you'd like me to change it! <3

as kun follows @Ying further from The Sea and into the heartlands of the wilds the sensu fan gradually spreads out; warmth of reuniting with his cousin fading rapidly in the command of the glacial demeanor he has adopted to dealing with 'outsiders'. though the thought of reuniting with huā and mei is a sequestered blossom of warmth in his chest; the seadragon covets it, hiding it away. grip readjusts upon the gyrfalcon carcass he carries; feathers sticking to his tongue and roof of his mouth. as they move closer and closer — close enough that the scent of their claimant is the strongest it's been — he steals a glimpse at ying's own gyrfalcons and hopes that three gifts is an acceptable apology ...in lieu of words that kun would rather wither and die than give voice to.

following his cousin's lead, kun's steps slow to a cease-all as her's do a respectful distance from the borders; aquamarine gaze surveying the forest within the invisible borders, unable to help the sour frown around his mouthful of gyrfalcon neck. they are far from The Sea and he feels the ocean's absence keenly.
Messages In This Thread
the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 26, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 26, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 26, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 26, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 27, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 27, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Rosalyn - January 27, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 28, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 29, 2020, 05:50 AM