Northstar Vale Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Tundra, her name was familiar but Gracious wasn't sure if she met her yet. There were many wolves who claimed the vale as their home, yet Gracious couldn't find the courage or time to go seek everyone out. Perhaps, she would go after them later.

As for the talk of favoritis, Gracious offered Moonshadow a gentle chuckle. "Oh, don't be so sure about that. Your his mother, he will always have a spot for you in his heart." Gracious knew that her and her mother never got along well, but she still cared for her, perhaps she always would. Mothers had a certain way with their children, having a relationship and spending lots of time together.

"Have you met any others yet?" 
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Moonshadow - January 26, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:33 PM