Whitebark Stream I put off saying I love you, oh, oh
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Day five of heat—Kaori is receptive.

Each day brought with it something new: a new sight to behold, a new smell to inhale, a new object to be touched. Last year, with the Draconid Tribe, she was surrounded by family; there were a few that lacked both blood relations and a marriage to a family member but, of those few, she’d taken an interest in none. It was easier to focus her attention on her mother, to tending to her needs and preparing for the eventual birth of her younger siblings, rather than on herself. But these lands lacked those same familial connections—here, there was no one for her to devote her time to other than herself, and that opened the door to a world of possibilities.

Possibilities that led her to the stream, strolling along the edge.
Messages In This Thread
I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 30, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 31, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 31, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 01, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 05, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:53 PM