Whitebark Stream I put off saying I love you, oh, oh
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
fade-to-black here

Nothing left to say, not another word to be uttered. When he moved away she nearly turned to follow, seeking that his touch is returned, but stilled was she by the nips trailing down her body; the further along he went, she could keep still no longer as a shiver shook her delicate frame. The final kiss placed and she was suddenly overwhelmed, nervous and doubtful—but doubts were an easy thing to be rid of when desire ran rampant, and soon she was moving her tail off to the side.

And if any negative thoughts lingered up to that point, they were soon wiped away by the male’s embrace. Like a missing piece to a puzzle, he fit himself easily against her, and suddenly Kaori could think of no one—nothing—beyond him and there, right then.

For some time after, the dragoness lingered, eager to remain in his presence—she desired his attention more then than ever before, hungry for it. But when the high eventually wore away and she could gather her bearings, she parted from him; stealing away into the woodland, she retreated to the comfort of her own domain, body ablaze and thoughts buzzing.
Messages In This Thread
I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 30, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 31, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 31, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 01, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 05, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:53 PM