Sea Lion Shores oh, say, you want my love tonight
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
totally fine to move the date. I might have to modify the thread I have with Ying since technically Lei saw her first but no biggie!

Ying and Mei? Wowie, it was the whole trio of the girls deciding to make their claim here. Lei Lei hoped their parents would be proud for them sticking it out together , family in modern times was often a forgotten bond wolves have to others that walk the earth.

As for the questioning of her siblings, Lei Lei nodded. "I ran into Ying, she told me my sister Ruo was here." As for Bo Hai, she wasn't sure what was happening with him. She hoped it would all work out and that cousins and siblings woud come together once more. However, Ruo had always been a stickler with interaction at times, it always seemed like she didn't want to be apart of the family at times. "I worry about her, she's always been rather... distant with us. But hopefully she regains her ties with us again. As for Bo Hai, I wouldn't know where he currently is."

"What has happened since you guys have moved from home?" 
It had been quite some time since they left, she wondered about their adventures and mishaps together during the timeperiod of travel.
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 04, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 17, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - March 01, 2020, 12:29 PM